10.07.2012

// Current Obsessions # 01


This is my second post in one week.
Thank you for all the sweet comments welcoming me back - so happy right now :)

Today I'm doing my first 'Current Obsessions' feature, with many-many more to come, I hope :)
 
Although I'm someone who loves colour, I've really been enjoying the scandi-inspired monochrome trend. If someone gave me loads of Ronds and plenty of free time, I'd re-do our home and buy all these pretty things. And add little pops of colour, of course :)








1. Instagram by A Merry Mishap  2. These Painted rocks. 3. This sweet Cat and Girl Tote Bag 4. Feathers in a bedroom from A Merry Mishap 5. Marimekko ceramics 6. A swedish kitchen via Emmas Designblogg 7. Man and Woman Tea Towels by depeapa 8. Conversions tea towel available from West Elm 9. This hand-printed mug  10. A swedish kitchen via Basic Label Sweden 11. The Bono Monochrome Cup Set 12. Semi Circles Decorative Tape  from Seventy Tree 13. This beautiful home office from Weekday Carnival 14. This clutch by OneElevenStudio  15. Instagram by A Piece Of Cake 16. This Nordic House Cushion from OyOy 17. This jug via Project Decor 18. sweet room from A Merry Mishap.

2 comments: